- To seek excellence in all that we attempt, setting high standards and targets to ensure that all of our children reach their potential.
- To offer a broad and balanced curriculum which is both relevant and well resourced, creatively delivering the requirements of the National Curriculum.
- To promote learning through the positive ethos of the school and those who work within it.
- To provide a secure environment where children feel valued and where children respect others and their choices and beliefs.
- To support and extend pupils’ learning opportunities, ensuring that everyone experiences everything!
- To work with our local community to enrich and enhance the lives of all who come into contact with our school.
- To encourage independence whilst appreciating the needs of others. To actively seek to do the right thing and to be a good friend.